Welcome to our Tennessee Moving F.A.Q support page
- What types of things should I consider when trying to find the best Tennessee moving company? Lets discuss a few things to think about. The list below covers the things not often considered when a family is hiring a mover and after the fact is by far too late. So make the right choice the first time and hire the right Tennessee mover for you!
- Is there a support line to call for help? Country Club Moving, gives every customer our owner’s cell phone number and he is reachable every day. We hope that customers ask this question to any moving company they may consider. At Country Club Moving we want to assure you peace of mind.
- Will the movers treat your belongings like they would their own? With Country Club Moving, the driver notes any pre-existing home and property damage on the home condition report; afterward we protect floors, door jams, railings, etc. Both the home your moving from and moving to will be well cared for.
- What if I want to pack myself? Country Club Moving will be happy to supply you with all the packing materials you may need. We will bring the material to you and answer any questions you might have..
- Will the movers wrap my belongings? All furniture is padded, but when you use Country Club Moving’s Silver Service all furniture will be wrapped and unwrapped inside your home. With this one step, the customer gets to see the care we take with their belongings as well as the skill level of the crew, and gets the piece of mind knowing their belongings have had every precaution taken to ensure their safety.
- Where can I go to check out my local agent? Country Club Moving is an accredited member of the BBB of Memphis and carries an A+ rating. Country Club Moving is a Tennessee mover you choose and registered with the state of Tennessee and US Dot, MC576653 US DOT 1552549. Also check out our Moving Testimonials on the webpage from real customers that have used the excellent service.
- How can I pay my bill? Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Cash, Money Order, or certified funds are accepted for local, intrastate and interstate moves.
Call or Email Mr. Van Dyke today. firstname.lastname@example.org 901-751-9611